Post 7 : An expert / person in your field that you admire

 Hello dear readers.

Today I come to talk about a person I esteem within my area, I can not say that I admire because I do not know much of she, however, in the times that I have been able to share virtually with her I have felt very comfortable.

"Image taken from the page of the Faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Chile."

The person I am talking about is teacher Marcela Jirón, who in the classes I have had with her has managed to captivate my attention, I do not know of her biography but I do know that she is a teacher at the University of Chile, who has worked in the clinical area and who is currently in the Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology of the university.

I have respect for her, for the way she talks about our profession, the way she expresses herself and the times I have had classes with her I've managed to fall in love more and more in my career, she is one of these people who with her words manages to captivate people, manages to entertain and teach in a didactic way or at least that's what causes her in me.                                                                                 

In addition, I love the versatility of her of the areas in which she operates, which catches my attention.

Thanks to read me, cheers MUACK😘


Comentarios

  1. Hi.
    I remember her from a previous class, I knew she was someone interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Patricio, I hope you're well. The truth is that she is a very good teacher, I hope we can have more classes with her and enjoy the course even more.
    Greetings!.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology