Post 8:A subject you enjoyed studying

Hello readers

Today I come to tell you about a subject that I liked to study. In my second year of college, I am taking a course in Statistics and Data Analysis, which I really like.

This course is my favorite so far, because it has one thing that I personally like too much, which is mathematics, it is something that since I was a kid I like.

This course at the university is taught by Professor Mariana Díaz, it is a love of person, it teaches in such a pleasant and calm way, which makes everything easier, when I see her classes I understand them and I know how to solve the exercises.

It is a course that is based on the analysis of population data to obtain results that resemble the reality of the population. I have learned a lot; I manage to analyze data and an important thing is that I improve my reading comprehension to analyze problems.

At first, I thought it would be a difficult course, because of the perception that I brought from previous courses that were difficult, however, I was pleasantly surprised, because it has been a very enjoyable course, it is one of those courses that I enter so happy and I am not distracted, it is one of the classes to which I go with a willingness to learn and participate.

Greeting’s readers, MUAK😘


Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio! Its good to reading you are having fun with this course, undoubtedly you shared me your motivation of the course :) and trying to study more.

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricio, I hope you're well, the truth is that you are absolutely right, it's a very good course and I think it's related to the teacher we have, it's pleasure to have that class!.
    Greetings!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, that's true, the teacher is quite kind and calm with her students.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology