Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology

 


Difficult choice, since I am immersed in the world of technology, but I think my technological piece, would be my cell phone, because it is the one that I occupy the longest time, it is useful for me for many activities and the best thing is that because of its compact size I can take it everywhere without complication.

What I occupy it the most is for my leisure moments, checking social networks, talking to friends, playing and most importantly in this time of pandemic I have used it a lot to make video calls to my family, since we can not see each other (gather) .

The only bad thing is that sometimes I feel I am a slave of it, even if it sounds like a joke sometimes, I look for it and I don't find it and I despair, and in turn it's like a vice, sometimes I go on social media and it seems that the time flyes and I don't realize it.

In my opinion  I do recommend its use because it has many functions that are very useful to have them at hand, from a calculator, to an internet search engine and what is more important to me, it helps us to stay connected and know faster from our loved ones.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio, it's me again, hope you are well.
    I think exactly like you, I think phones are very useful, but they enslave us:(
    Greetings!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricio, I think just like you, the phone take a lot of our times but also phone have things very possitive like video calls with family like you mentioned.
    I hope you are well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Patricio! It's impossible not to feel a slave to the cell phone, I feel it's almost part of my hand hahaha but you have to try to find a balance.
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Patricio! It is true that social networks are very addictive, but some of them become toxic. This is the case of Tweeter, because there is no filter for so much aggressive comment. I prefer not to connect to social networks anymore.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?