Post 2: Why did I choose my major?


A complicated question, it was a very hard decision, because I went through several options before.

When I was a little boy, I liked to cook very much, specifically cakes hahaha. When I was ten years old, I liked to play with my sisters and make mud cakes in the garden, what made me think about being a chef, later that idea disappeared and the idea of being a lawyer arrived, but that too changed, since I don't like to read much, in this lapse of time I changed the career many times I wanted to study, for example I wanted to be a teacher, a Engineer, Among other.

When I was in my last year of study, I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy, because a teacher I told me about a family member who studied that, and the field of work it caught my attention to . So, when applying time I was clear what I was going to study.

Today I am very happy with my decision, I really liked the career, I feel comfortable in university, there are very passionate teachers, with a vocation, who make me fall more in love with the career. When I complete the major, I would like to work in different areas, maybe a little research, work in a hospital and a little in community pharmacies.

Thanks for reading me, goodbay, kisses MUACK!😘😘

Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio, hope you are well.
    I'm glad for you decided for Chemistry and Pharmacy, it has a lot of job field to choose from.
    I also wanted to be a cook when i was a child, even to this day i love to cook hahaha.
    I hope you get all your goals!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricio!
    I love cakes and currently I really like cook too.
    Chemestry and Pharmacy is a very good option because has a great labor field. I really hope you have a great year in the online university.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Patricio!! i really like your little story and in my case i had that period of my life too that i changed of career many times but at the end it seems that you made the correct choice, congrats for that because i feel that chemistry and pharmacy is a really good career
    greetings!:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology