Post 6:How can your mayor make the world a better place?


Good morning readers.

Today I'm going to tell you how what I'm studying influences the world.

Well if you do not remember, I am studying chemistry and pharmacy, a career with a wide field of work, so this influences different areas, I think my career is important since a part of this is dedicated to the development of different drugs that help the population.

I am very immersed in this topic, because I am interested in learning and nourishing myself with knowledge, so that in the future I will be a good professional with the necessary tools to design and formulate medicines that can help diseases that today have no cure, such as cancer, leucemia, VIH, etc.

I think that the knowledge and development of this career in general is very useful, since in a way it saves lives and also has the more community side of guiding people in the correct use of medicines, in promoting that these are more accessible to the population and if one manages to acquire higher positions within the profession, can propose laws, to help people within the area of medicine. 


I say goodbye to you greetings. MUACK😘

Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio, I hope you are feeling well.
    The truth is that being in the same area as you, I am surprised by the importance that the pharmacist can have with respect to the different diseases. I hope you achieve a lot in this regard.
    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    Diseases such as cancer are very complex but I hope that a cure will be found in the near future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology