Post 5:A photo and its story

 


Hello everyone, the photo I am going to show you was taken by me a summer ago.

For me it means tranquility, seeing it gives me an inner peace, if I could go back there and feel so calm without any worries I would do it again and again.

I like this photo a lot because it represents that a place as simple as a lake surrounded by nature, without the obstruction of man, can cause the tranquility of a person, it was very interesting to enter this place and the magical thing is that when just going a couple of meters inside it you can only hear the chrip of birds and the ripple of the water , all the environmental noise of the city disappeares.

This photo was taken in a Mapuche reserve in the south of Chile, in Licanray and it brings back many beautiful memories, since it was the first vacation I spent alone with my partner and it was very nice  to know places as beautiful and quiet as these together that for both of us  was a great experience.

I wish these beautiful corners of our country were better known and everyone could enjoy them, greetings

Comentarios

  1. Hello Patricio, I hope you are well.
    I can imagine how nice that place must have been, nature makes everything beautiful.
    I'm glad you were able to experience something so beautiful and together with your partner.
    Greetings!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Patricio, it is a nice picture and I imagine it is a very beautiful place, I would also like those places to be shown but at the same time the people who visit it are responsible, don't destroy and pollute that place, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Patricio: It is a beautiful photograph. I like the idea of ​​flowing water and the sounds of birds. A cure for stress ...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Patricio! this photo is so beautiful, I would like to be there right now hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Patricio, I really like this picture. I went to Lican Ray 1 year ago and it is very quiet place and beautiful.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology