Post 4: A meal or food you really like


Hello readers, well this is a pretty interesting topic, since I love to eat hahahahah, well to those who do not, it is a guilty pleasure. 

I think my favorite food is the potato puree with  chicken juice , but my mom's, I think about all the  chicken juices I've eaten none replaces my mom's. It is though  with very rich dressings, made with chives, onion, carrot, and the special touch a few drops of soy, I love the flavor that remains, as the chicken is soft in the pressure cooker and accompanied by a creamy potato puree with a little of cream is the best😋.

I really like it for the combination of flavors, the creamy of puree, with the special flavor of chicken and the crunchy vegetables.

This would be my favorite food, however, there are many other dishes that I love, such as lasagna, sushi, French fries, burgers, although, I have to try to avoid them since I know that a lot of fat and frying affect my health and especially me because I have a very sensitive stomach, and a lot of food causes me heartburn.


And to finish nothing better than culminating with a delicious dessert, I really like ice cream of any flavor and I love the lemon pie a lot, although it is not to show off, but I like the one I do a lot more, rather than the one I buy at the store jijijij.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio, I hope you're are well. The truth is that when reading I got hundry haha, I imagine that your mother's dish must be exquisite and the ones you cook, sweet dishes are the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Patricio, yes a lot of fat and frying will affect your heath, but in the case of the fat is not always bad , as example the fat from the avocado and salmon. they are excellent examples of good fats.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology