Blog 1

 


Dear readers 

Well this is my first post of many, first I wanted to say hello to you and expect you to feel great. Today I'm here to tell you a little bit about me.  My name is Patricio Sepúlveda, I am a sophomore of chemistry and pharmacy at University of Chile, I am 20 years old. I’m currently in a very nice relationship, I am from Santiago, the commune of Florida, although I lived for a time in the city of Rancagua, however, I don’t change Santiago hahahahah. I live with my mom and my dad and my two sisters, it should be noted that I am the oldest, for me there are my everything, they are my beautiful family. Well, you know a little bit about me, now I want to know about you, I read you my dear followers, that you are well; a distance greeting, kisses MUACK😘!.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricio, i hope you and your family are well. I really enjoyed yout first blog, but i would like to know what "sign" you are or when is your birthday.
    I wish you the best of luck with partner, i gope they last long.
    Regards, i wish you the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hellooo, an interesting first blog ,i see , Santiago has a lot of benefits but also has a lot of counter parts, in a really big city you can find anything from good to bad, beware and have a nice day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5:A photo and its story

Post 3:My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?